Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Mommy update! 35 weeks 4 days

Quick update!

This fall season has been a whirlwind for me! I've been blessed with an abundance of clients this fall and am enjoying many return clients and new referrals. Its a little bittersweet that I am starting maternity leave for my photography business but It means we are almost ready to meet baby girl!

At my 34 week ultrasound baby girl was 5lbs 4 oz. Her femur was measuring almost 2 weeks ahead which means she may be a tall girl just like her sister! My placenta had moved about 0.3cm in the 4 weeks prior. Still quite sluggish and stubborn! It has 1.2cm to go to be in the safe zone. I go this Thursday (just shy of 2 weeks since my last scan to see if it has finally made its journey). Its quite a tall order so I am not very optimistic.

After then seeing my OB, he confirmed that if all is not clear at this 36 week scan that he would ideally deliver her at 37 weeks (yikes as I was hoping for 38). Talk about short notice. There is one doctor that I would really like to do the surgery and that is who I am seeing on Thursday. His schedule, his professional opinion (since hopefully he will be doing the surgery) combined with my ultrasound results will give us a game plan. Im 37 weeks on Friday November 6th so I would anticipate something between the 6th and the 14th (if he decides to give me that extra week). Maybe it will be the 9th and Rich can have his birthday baby just like Ginger has Harper!

Csections typically result in a 4 night hospital stay. I know you will all be anxious to see our sweet girl but we probably wont have visitors the first day. It all depends on what level of hot-mess I am experiencing. : ) It also depends on the time of the surgery, how long I am in recovery etc. They should be able to do my dermoid (overian tumor) surgery at the same time. I'm not sure how long that will take. From what I understand I then cant drive for 2 weeks. Dutch gets 2 weeks of paternity leave so it will be nice to have him here those first few days. We are going to keep Harper going to school to stay on a routine and hopefully not freak her out too much. I had to tell her how baby girl was going to drink her milk. She figured she drank out of a cup! Not so much. That was a funny conversation. Luckily she is very excited to meet her and more importantly for her to become a big sister! She loves to feel baby move and kiss my belly. Sometimes she has to lift up my shirt so she can see her better lol.

I know you all will be anxiously awaiting our news on Thursday. Keep sending your prayers for a healthy baby and mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Your website is really nice and this is a great inspiring article
    Пожалуйста, продолжайте обновлять этот блог, это было слишком долго. Отличный пост! Мы обожаем этот блог и эта информация очень хорошая, Сегодня мы поговорим о том, как получить бесплатный Robux easy 2019 | Legit Way {Working}, чтобы узнать о.
    заработать бесплатные очки Robux

    ReplyDelete