Sunday, October 31, 2010

October fun!

While it is sad to see yet another month this year fly by..... we have had a great month. From friends birthday parties, to the air show Dutch and I have been super busy. As some of you know, I got a new nanny job.... lots more $$ benefits etc.... only to be counter offered by my current family that I couldn't turn down. I cant say goodbye to Ravi's sweet face just yet. He will be starting school in August so I will have time to build my business and/or look for a new position come next fall.

Last weekend I went to my brothers marching band competition. They came in 2nd (super awesome) and actually beat our old high school (which is amazing as they have such a long tradition of excellence) Here are a few pictures.






Me and Grandma

The banner I designed for Hillgrove High School. Fresh Design Group did all of their show graphics this year. They won!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun month...thanks for sharing..makes me feel like I had a visit...I am so proud to be your mom-in-law.

    ReplyDelete