Wednesday, April 20, 2011

happy birthday to me !

2 April days noted for deadly events

So today I celebrate my 27th birthday. Kinda feel off this year
It's a Wednesday, dutch and I won't see each other, my best friend is 100s of
Miles away, I have to deal with ravis temper tantrums all day, and maybe birthdays
Are getting to the age where you start not to look forward to them. I kinda just feel in
Limbo. not old, not young. Mostly I hope to get through the day without any
Massacres, natural disasters, people asking me how I have a birthday on 420,
(Universal code for pot smoking) and don't do drugs. Lol what a day. Check out
This article I found about crappy things associated with my birthday.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! We should have sang to you last night or something! We'll make up for it on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete