Friday, June 24, 2011

HHI

Dutch and I spent the weekend (2 weekends ago) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina with my Bro & SIL. We were celbrating our 2 year wedding anniversary. We had such a great time. I love when we have time together to just experience new things and places together.

We stayed at Harbortown Yacht club. Our condo had an amazing view of the marina with all the fancy yachts. We went for a boat ride the first night...


We ate at the Crazy Crab for some fresh seafood.


Then we were able to enjoy an amazing sunset. How romantic!




The next night we all went kayaking. It was AWESOME. We saw wild life, a beautiful sunset, and best of all, got to KAYAK!!! Loving it.


Group shot


R.E.I. Ad


Looking forward to our upcoming vacays this year. Toledo for my cousins wedding over labor day, and Boston in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment