Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

Whew! Our 4 Christmas celebrations are over. It is always such a whirlwind with our families this time of the year and it was even busier with a baby! Sunday we did presents and dinner with the Morgans. Monday I went to church with my family (Dutch stayed home with Harper as I wasn't ready to handle a baby in a quiet church) then we went to my moms house for presents and dinner. Tuesday we had our (Dutch, Harper and I) Christmas morning. Then Tuesday afternoon we were at my Dads for presents and Christmas dinner. It made for three very long days for the three of us. Harper was a trooper! I am thankful that I still have sometime before I go back to work in order to recover. I did wake up with a sore throat tuesday so hopefully that doesn't turn into something. Everyone tells me to "rest" or "sleep". I'm not sure of these words they are talking of : )

We were so blessed this year to celebrate Christmas with our daughter. Last year at this time we had just lost our pregnancy and were mourning that loss. This year we are holding our daughter tight. She is the best gift of all.

Enjoy a few pictures from our holidays.


Morgan Christmas dress!


Grandy and Nana


Aunt Kathryn


Christmas Eve Dress


Dutch and his dad


Christmas Eve Clan


Harper's great grandma. They are 91 years apart


Four generations (some might say this is too much crazy in one place...lol)


Uncle Chris... "The Godfather"



Papa and Gammy Cheryl





No comments:

Post a Comment