Tuesday, September 3, 2013

On the move

We've been so busy lately and I know that I have been neglecting the blog. She is almost 11 months and I still need to post her 10 month update... oops. 

Here is a taste of what the past month has been for us....

Specifically this happened this weekend... here we go... 
The moment we lowered her crib mattress... apparently it was at the perfect height..





She LOVES laughing... all the time. Too cute








Picture taking has gotten SO HARD these days : ( Ill take what I can get.


This picture evokes a lot of emotion for me. She is such a big girl now! Planning her next accomplishment. Definitely no longer my baby!!! Oh no!

Let's see what else I can climb mom!

Do you need help with the laundry??

Being a good helper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment