Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Food Favs

So while Ive been on this diet I am always looking for new foods, snacks, recipes etc that are super yummy and a lot better for me than what I previously ate.

I came across Boar's Head Everroast Chicken Breast and it is sooo good. I eat it just plain, not on a sandi. Just slices of it, sometimes rolled up with a small piece of cheese along side fruit or carrot sticks. Another way I like to eat it is in a "quesadilla" I grill a tortilla on the stove with a few piecs of the chicken lunch meat and 1/4 cup shreaded cheese. It gets all hot a gooey like a grilled cheese but with the crunch of a grilled tortilla. It actually won better homes and gardens best new product award. Check it out here Its certified by the american heart association due to its low saturated fat and cholesteral.  Give it try next time your at the deli!


One of my new favorite snacks is pepperidge farm cracker chips. They are multi-grain crackers that are super crunchy like a chip an have lots of yummy cheesy flavor. A serving size of 27 chips was plenty for me. I found mine for a good price at Target. They also have them in wheat flavor probably like wheat thins. Super Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment