Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Murphys laying down the law

Even a chocolate chip M&M cookie cant make me feel better today....

I am thankful that the dicks sporting goods kayak gods denied Dutch and I our kayaks a few weeks ago (we walked out after they wouldn't match their own advertised price from their website) I was grumpy but tried to see the positive. Ends up we would need that money for more important things. However, I am still playing catch up from being out of the workforce/paycheck for 2 weeks while I was transitioning jobs. So why, when you finally think you are going to "get ahead" (aka catch up to normal financial life after lay-offs)  there is always something to hold you back. Home taxes due, vacations, car repairs, health insurance, etc.


Boo. Being an adult is no fun......

No comments:

Post a Comment