Sunday, August 14, 2011

Office makeover

Well I was busy making over our office.....

Decided I needed a black and white striped wall. Its one of my favorite places in our house now.... loving it....

Painted side long walls peacock blue with a white chair rail below. Created a gallery wall with white frames and white mats to offset the deep peacock blue color. I love seeing my favorite people and some of my photography framed.

Also, repurposed an old dresser into a bar space. For glassware display/bar storage etc. I need to update the hardware for a quick fix I repurposed an old framed print that was UGLY by painting the frame white and the mat white. Then I got a new print (on clearance) from Michales and replaced the old print. I had a new framed piece of art for less than 5.00!

Still finishing a few projects in the space. Then Ill share some larger photos of the room.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment