Friday, December 3, 2010

11th day of Christmas

Day 11: New Year Resolutions
 
Well this upcoming year I really want to focus 100% of my "extra" time on my business. Upgrading my camera, advertising, doing lots of photo shoots and becoming a better photographer. I love what I create with graphics but I believe to really build my business I need to marry graphics with portrait photography. This will hopefully produce more frequent work (for both portraits and graphics) and bring a higher level of income.
 
As some of you know, I will be a full time nanny until mid August next year. By that point I will either have to take on something new or be to a point with Fresh that can support me financially.
 
 
I also want to become better at handling our married financial dealings. Hopefully both Dutch's and my careers will continue to grow and we can become serious about saving, working towards certain goals, and managing ourselves organized. We manage ourselves pretty well right now but as with this economy there really isn't a budget, you end up being focused on paying the bills and trying to prevent being in the red. Any suggestions on how you and your spouse have handled money? We all know money is the #1 marriage stresser for most couples and I want to really avoid that. Is there a computer program you use to manage everything? Quickin? Mircrosoft Money?

No comments:

Post a Comment