Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cookies!

So yesterday I spent the day with my mom and grandma in my moms kitchen making Christmas cookies. We do this every Christmas. Having three generations baking in one kitchen tends to result in a few tense moments, lots of laughs, debates about who is singing the Christmas song playing (Bing Crosby? Dean Martin?) and the frosting of almost 200 cookies.... We had fun though. The only casualty was batch 1 of fudge but hey maybe we discovered a new recipe? um probably not. Gma at 89 still has me dying laughing the entire time and even though we had to frost what seemed like 2000 cutouts we made it through it.

Here are a few pics of our afternoon...

Making fudge

It takes three people to make fudge, oh and three people to mess up making the fudge


Cut outs

Busy frosting away

Our set up.... red= pink , green = mint


My favorite cookie of all time.... could eat millions of these

No comments:

Post a Comment