Tuesday, March 6, 2012

9w5d

03.06.12

Welcome everyone to our Meet the Morgans Blog. Now that we have so many exciting things to share, I will be trying to update this blog weekly. Ill include ultrasound photos, the design of the nursery as it is evolving, millstones, etc.

Currently we are spreading the news to our family and close friends. I don't know how people wait 12+ weeks to tell anyone! That's 3 months of being sick, blowing off plans, not drinking when out with friends, being exhausted etc. Thankfully, I have been only mildly sick (at least compared to some of my gf who in the past couldn't eat a single thing without being sick) To my surprise, pregnancy/morning sickness can be lots of different things for different people. Ive been feeling nauseous most of the day and never physically getting sick. Being STARVING (so starving your nauseous) to being STUFFED (so stuffed your nauseous) to being hungry but having zero appetite for anything. It gets frustrating on the weekends when Dutch and I want to cook or go out to eat. If I didn't have to eat I wouldn't since most things just sound gross. Luckily, most days I can eat small meals throughout the day and manage my hunger/stuffedness and get through the day ok. Bedtime is 930-10pm.... and I try to get in a good 2 hour nap on the weekends.... Sounds like the life huh? HA! I'm just looking forward to the 2nd trimester when I can get some energy back, can enjoy eating, and the bliss of pregnancy... We'll see how that goes .

Shout out to my prego-buddies - Laura, Sarah, and my cousin Jenn. Its nice to have a support system during this new and exciting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment