Monday, March 26, 2012

Mommy Update - 12w2d

Current Stats:
Baby Size - 2 in Lime
Sleep - Well, Ive been able to sleep closer to my alarm on most nights which is good. I'm still having vivid weird dreams. Nothing crazy or scary, mostly just about my day. I dream about people at work, something I saw on tv, a floor plan Ive been working on etc.... so exciting. Ive also cut out my weekend naps.... for the most part. Ive actually had energy to go grocery shopping, do laundry, have a cookout etc.

Clothes - Still hanging in there....It was so warm last weekend I tried to put on shorts... fail... I realized how shorts usually don't have any stretch in them like so many of the women's jeans do. SOO happy for dress/skirt weather. Still been rocking maxi skirts, and dresses. (however some maxi dresses make you look pregnant even if your not so at least I have room to grow) I found a pair of cargo shorts with an elastic/drawstring waist at Old Navy (they aren't maternity) that I think will get me through the masters next week at least.

Food Aversions- Getting MUCH better. Still pretty picky but My appetite has gotten so much better than it was 2 weeks ago. I still have to make sure I eat every 1-2 hours (if not sooner) or the hunger just makes me feel nauseous. Ive been eating lots of fruit, cheese sticks, peanut butter on crackers, applesauce, etc. between meals just to keep something in my stomach.


Food Cravings - nothing really... Just normal, oh that sounds good moments.


Symptoms - smelling everything..... good or bad. My coworkers tea in the mornings that smells like apple pie, cologne, perfume, someone who is a smoker.... I go in the bathroom at work and there isn't a soul around and I want to pass out with all the cigarette smell...

Looking forward to - Feeling even better. (although less opportunity to milk it...lol) having a more noticeable bump (until it gets huge), my Dr. Appt Friday (no ultrasound but at least a check up/blood work)
The Masters next week! Im thankful that I have more energy and less food aversions and I should be able to enjoy it more than I would have if it was a few months ago. Also looking forward to our gender reveal appointment Friday May 4th!

Missing - cute clothes and pants that fit

No comments:

Post a Comment