Sunday, August 26, 2012

One day...

As my quest to grow my graphics business (& to also include family/newborn photography in the future) I have started to put more energy into my efforts. I want to try and update my website/blog (which are one in the same now) with all the work I have yet to post and examples of my photography for your viewing pleasure. 

If you haven't already... please "follow", bookmark, etc my page


Although I will be going on a short hiatus while I have this beautiful daughter of mine, I will be taking on smaller projects later in the year and will be happy to be back in the swing of things in time for Christmas card season.

I design mostly social print graphics (with some misc. work for small businesses in the form of business cards and logos, and for the various high school marching bands I create marketing materials and show graphics)

Social graphics includes... basically anything you can imagine needing for an event that would need printing.

For weddings.... Save the dates, wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, bachelorette party invites, shower invites, wedding signage, bridal party timelines, menus, place cards, thank you cards, door hangers, labels, monograms, wedding programs etc.

For babies.... baby shower invitations, thank you cards, baby shower menus and signage, and baby announcements.

For families.... birthday party invitations (all ages) holiday Christmas cards, personal note cards, thank you cards, etc.

The sky is the limit. Everything I do is custom but not with a custom premium. I have a lot of clients who came to me initially because they couldn't find exactly what they needed. No website carried a "UGA Tailgating Baby Shower invitation" or a "vintage wrestling poster rehearsal dinner invitation" or even a "celebration of life butterfly release invitation". We were able to work together to create exactly what they needed and for the same price as popular stock invitation websites.

Please keep me in mind if you ever have a social graphic need. I will always be happy to quote you an exact price for the project before you decide to proceed with work. Its easy in this era of technology to just log onto a photo printing website or a stock invitation website and upload your images. I understand this can be tempting but going with a custom design will allow you to get exactly what you want and usually at a lower cost.

Thanks for listening to my pitch! Check out www.FreshDG.com over the upcoming weeks to see lots of our past work and latest photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment