Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2nd day of Christmas


Day 2: Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks
 
 Here's my black Friday shopping trick...

Do not go.... Unless there is a specific item that you need that you know is a great deal. General browsing is not suggested. If you are anything like me, You are already a bargain shopper, cut coupons, join email lists for coupons and have kept your eye out for deals the last few months. I have already finished half my shopping this year : )

My general shopping theories would include... 
 
1. I never pay full price unless it is already a really great deal or a must have (i.e the camel fall boots I got this year. I did do lots of comparison shopping though)
 
2.Go to the mall alone (at least I do) I usually have a mission and the mall mapped out to where I need to go. Im not into lollygagging or just randomly letting your life slip away as you walk through a mall. I also hate when someone comes with you who doesn't want to go into the store you want. They usually hover the entire time and comment on your selections. Oh and if you want to go into the dressing room.....ugh... lol at least that is my experience. (I do however shop with my BFF as she is the same way)
 
3. If you are wasting your life away at the mall do not walk slow with a triple wide stroller and your entire extended family. I may run you down. lol

4. Give people a list when possible. Its not a strict request but most of the time the gift giver (who I love to be) likes knowing what you want or wants to avoid buying you something you already have or wont use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment