Monday, November 29, 2010

6the day of Christmas

Day 6: Gift ideas (what do YOU want? 
We all have family/friends reading our blogs...so let them know!) 
 
Ok, I think I am almost caught up....
 
There are lots of things I would love this year but my fantasy is a new DSLR camera. I have outgrown my Olympus (its for sale.....$400 obo) which is an amazing camera and is my baby. However to grow my business and take my family portrait skills to the next level I have to upgrade (this is very common with photographers as you advance your skills. Cameras also hold there value so its common to sell to newer photographers) Also, cannon cameras will allow me to upgrade through their cameras and mix and match lens which is a huge advantage. For portrait photography there is a specific lens that works best and combined with this camera..... lets just say it will be awesome. Hopefully I will be able to sell my Olympus in the next few months in order to afford this new lady..... Check her out....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment